Yeast Infection

love2live

Reaction score
I have a yeast infection and it is driving me crazy! I've been to my doctor about it, and am treating it. I just needed to shout about it for a minute. It seems like as soon as I get as uncomfortable as I possibly can my son decides he doesn't like his routine. This time he hates naptime. He used to be such a good sleeper. Please, just go to sleep! I just need some time to myself! I blame this stupid yeast infection.

Has anyone else suffered through a yeast infection while pregnant? I know they're common. This is my first ever, and it is not something I ever want to have to endure again.

I have had several throughout this pregnancy and my last pregnancy. Very common. I had never had one until I got pregnant. Its grows and frustrating but hang in there!

I got my first ever at about 26 weeks. I had no clue I had a yeast infection but had to go into Triage for bleeding and she found it while doing a cervical exam. Took one pill and was gone... apparantly... like I said I didn't even know I had it! GL though I imagine they can be a real pain :hugs:

A pill would have been so nice! My dr just told me to use Monistat 7. It is miserable, but it is working, so I guess I can put up with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->