Yellow CM sorry in advance

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Sorry for TMI but I have just been to the toilet and wiped quite a large amount of yellowish discharge (snot like) sorry!!

As anybody experienced this before? If so what is it? I dont think i have an infection, no signs of it anyway

I have no idea where I am at in my cycle because not had a period since 12th March, had blood tests a couple of weeks ago and everything is clear.
Anybody who has experienced this, it would be great to hear from them xxx

I've had a lot of CM like that in previous pregnancies. I've also had CM like that when I had asymptomatic bacterial vaginosis...(no symptoms whatsoever other than the CM).
Sometimes it can just be one of those things though, you know? Check with your doc if you are concerned.

To be honest, it is the possibility of maybe a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis or it can be nothing at all. I would do what LadyKate said and give your doc a ring and maybe they can check ya out and give you some peace of mind.
Best of luck!

I get that all the time! I don't really know why, but this month I got it a lot and I have now got a yeast infection ( I think) so my doctor gave me some med for it, he thinks it might not be a yeast but if the med dont work then I have an infection in the womb.

But I norm get the yellow stuff before my period comes, confused :S

Iv had this before and I went Doc's and it wasnt a infection... But I read progesrtone can do this.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->