yellow cm? (tmi)

Oooo i was looking into this yesterday as i've had yellow (very aple sort of lemony) cm for the past few days..... deffo TMI but 1st noticed it after i'd cum when DH and i had Bd'd and i've had it ever since. Mine's watery though mainly with a few lil and i mean lil snot like blobs in. Am due in 6 days though and do not feel like i'm about to have AF usually i'm riddled with aches and pains lol

If this infamous "yellow cm" has anything to due with early pregnancy symptoms then I hope you get your :bfp: this month!!

Lot's of :dust: for you!!

Thanks Jennifer and hope everyone else gets their :bfp: too!!!!!!

Hey I just found this thread. Did anyone ever get their BFP with the yellow CM? I am 8DPO today and I've had the exact same thing. It doesn't have a "foul" smell and I know its not due to an infection. I never have CM that looks like that...Any advice?

Turns out this could have been a pregnancy symptom! I got my BFP four days ago! Good luck everyone!

I might be too late in posting here. But I too have had this yellowish CM for the past 2 days. There is an absolute chance I could be pregnant(here's hoping!!) as I had sex 2-3days before I ovulated. I naturally have sore bbs, and cramps up to a week before AF I said to arrive. Aside from sore breast I have also had cramps, headaches(which I usually never grt when AF is set to arrive) nausea, dizziness, and twinges in my left ovarie( but that also could be because I had an ovarian cyst back in 07). The CM has no foul Oder and it does not itch, though it does burn slightly when I pee. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated!! Pleas PM me if anything. :)

Just found this also & although may be old im jumping in!!

O'ed super early this cycle
O- CD9
6DPO - Yellow Cm just enough to notice on panties
7DPO- Twinges, mild cramps, sore boobs
8DPO- same as 7 exept twinges lightened up!!

O- CD9

I am actually 9 dpo and 5 days before AF is set to arrive.
And like you I have yellowish CM, though mines has been getting more and more substantial as the days wear on. Not too sure what to make of it. Baby dust to you if you are ttc. If not the best of luck to you anyhow!!

creamy cm is a pg sympton early on,i am 5dpo and started with this yesterday,fingers crossed for our bfp lol

O- CD9

I am actually 9 dpo and 5 days before AF is set to arrive.
And like you I have yellowish CM, though mines has been getting more and more substantial as the days wear on. Not too sure what to make of it. Baby dust to you if you are ttc. If not the best of luck to you anyhow!!

Mine has let up & now is just creamy. I really do hope its a great sign of getting our :bfp: June marks mine & DH 1 year anniversary of TTC.

Good luck to you as well!!! :) :hugs:

I hope it is our BFP's! I honestly haven't been actively ttc, and I am in this situation by sheer happenstance. Though I have recently been debating trying to conceive. I've read on here that it is a very good sign. I have excess amount like on to and around the vaginal area(TMI I know I'm sorry lol) just wondering if It's normal. I guess I have to wait till I miss my period! Please let me know about your results, as I am very eager to know how your situation turns out! :D

Beautiful ~ looks like you could have had an implantation dip 6 dpo looking at your chart fx'd hun

i have 5 boys and trying for baby # 6 (yes im greedy lol)and got excited when saw the creamy cm as had it in all my pregnancies

Beautiful ~ looks like you could have had an implantation dip 6 dpo looking at your chart fx'd hun

i have 5 boys and trying for baby # 6 (yes im greedy lol)and got excited when saw the creamy cm as had it in all my pregnancies

Im hoping so... that is when the twinges & pulling started. Thank you :)

Also I always break out the day before AF but this month I broke out bad (which I never randomly do) at 4dpo. DH was like what did you eat lol. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but it was different.

Nothing wrong with wanting that many! DH wants 7 :)

Im hoping so... that is when the twinges & pulling started. Thank you :)

Also I always break out the day before AF but this month I broke out bad (which I never randomly do) at 4dpo. DH was like what did you eat lol. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but it was different.

Nothing wrong with wanting that many! DH wants 7 :)

I broke out as well! Though I must admit it happens every other period. Hopefully it's yet another sign but who really knows at this point. Lol
I also have cramps. Almost like my AF is around the corner!(let's hope not!)

And yeah! 7 ain't bad! My grandmother had 10! Plus one misscarrige.
Baby dust to you all

So excited I'm experiencing same white yello cm ttc for seven months now and 6 weeks since last period excited xxxx

I am going to jump in here and ask if there were any more bfps? I am all screwy with postpartum period inconsistency, but I did notice creamy yellowish cm today, and it's been over a month since my last af. I will try to update. I'm testing tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->