Yellow CM?

PrayerfulHope

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Anyone getting yellow CM in their tww? :shrug: It's bugging me, and I made an appointment but they can't fit me in until the 9th of september :dohh: stupid medical clinic!

No, I've never gotten yellow cm in the tww but I hope everything is ok and you get your bfp!!!

grrr bloody clinics aii, always booked up , dw the 9th will soon fly by.but no not sure about the yellow:S best to get checked as ur doing :) hope u get result :) x

I think im 2dpo today and i had some very slight yellow cm this morning, i have noticed it in the 2ww before as well, not all the time just sometimes. I googled it a while back and i think it said it was normal in the 2ww

I've had a slight yellowish tinge to my cm before during the 2ww. I don't think it means much.

There's been lots of cm, but just a slight tinge...when you say there's lots, do you mean cm or darker yellow?

Lots of yellow CM. And it's not darker yellow but I wouldn't say pale ... hmm maybe I can make a color sample :rofl:

ok here it is. This is as close as i can get it to what I remember it looking like this morning.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    511 bytes · Views: 114
i would say that is normal after ovulation....i get that sometimes too.

if it was much darker yellow..it could be sign of infection or something else. are you taken vits too? cause that could change the color as well

ive been on fish oil this cycle too, have you been on fish oil before this cycle or not?

Not much.. a little bit in July but not consistently. This is the first consistent cycle with fish oil

same for me, but then again i have noticed slightly yellow cm before so have no idea whether the two could be related, will be interesteing to see if i get more as the days go by, its gone at the moment and just kinda thick the gluggy :wacko:

Stilletto Sam over in pg journals had yellow cm as her first pg sign! She discribed it as snot like lol gross but at least its a little hope right?!?

Yellow in CM is a good sign honey as this indicates high progesterone levels.

really? OMG i got butterflies (or something lol)
6 days left until testing! AHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->