Yellow discharge with lower back pain and mild cramps

shirlls

Reaction score
I am 8 and a half weeks pregnant with fraternal twins and I've been having lower back pain and a small amount of yellow/brown discharge on a pad, with dull cramps.

I am waiting on epau phoning me back but in the mean time, has anyone experienced this and everything turned out ok?

yellow/green can be infection like water one.

Mind saying that i found yellow mucus was sign if my bfp in the beginning. Hope everythibg is okay x

think it could be sign uti. I had one but sore when peed tooo. Ive had cramps that were norm prev 2 pregs dunno if discharge was yellow.3rd preg an am 9+2 an had uti at 8+1.

I had yellow discharge on and off my entire pregnancy. I also had green discharge. It was all normal according to my OB. I was tested for infection when I had the green discharge but everythingthing came back normal. He said yellow could be bc of high progesterone. I also had cramps throughout; sometimes mild and sometimes a bit painful. Everything turned out fine. Good luck!

yellow discharge is a pregnancy symptom for me as is cramp and back ache :)

I've been having low back and pelvic cramps on and off all the time with yellow discharge, I could have sworn it was greenish and tan a few times. But my dr assures me it's normal and the tests don't show infection. I'm sure everything is just fine and I hope your dr rings you back soon to let you know as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->