yellow got a BFP 12dpo!!

yellow11

Very proud mummy of 2
Reaction score
12dpo, and having squinters on ics and frer since 10dpo.
Got this lovely sight this morning with FMU :)
I got my BFP!!! Cycle #6!! :dance: so happy, excited, and nervous! I can't believe it!
Hubby is over the moon..... I wanna tell the world!! :headspin: :headspin: :happydance: :happydance:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w411/yellow1110/IMAG0235.jpg

Aw congratulations :) I bought a clearblue digital today and am 12dpo but too scared to test till af...maybe tomorrow :) xx

Aw congratulations :) I bought a clearblue digital today and am 12dpo but too scared to test till af...maybe tomorrow :) xx

Have you tested yet? Fxd for you. Digis seem to be very sensitive I was gettting light li.es ib frers and super light lines on ics but thew digi picked it up. :)
Good luck. Xxx

Have you tested yet? Fxd for you. Digis seem to be very sensitive I was gettting light li.es ib frers and super light lines on ics but thew digi picked it up. :)
Good luck. Xxx

Not yet...I'm scared too because I've got my hopes right up :( I've already been for a wee today but at like 5am so just going to wait till about 10am and don't drink anything and test!!I have ic's but don't really like them because they can be so unreliable with evaps!!I don't know why I'm so nervous this month :( xx

Good luck. Xxx

Not yet...I'm scared too because I've got my hopes right up :( I've already been for a wee today but at like 5am so just going to wait till about 10am and don't drink anything and test!!I have ic's but don't really like them because they can be so unreliable with evaps!!I don't know why I'm so nervous this month :( xx

:test: good luck, let me know how it goes. :)

Good luck. Xxx

:test: good luck, let me know how it goes. :)

Big fat horrible NEGATIVE :( although it wasn't fmu and I'm not due til tomorrow so these are the straws I'm clutching at :( xx

Congratulations!!!
We're on our sixth month now too and really hoping for that BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->