yellow Smartipants *REDUCED*

fluffpuffin

Reaction score
Just a small destash. I just don't reach for these nappies or they don't fit anymore: Prices don't include fees.

Smartipants pocket nappies - come with 1 mf insert each, used only once or twice each - (they just don't last long enough on my heavy wetter :(), so in as new condition. I love these as the inserts comes out by itself when being washed. £11 posted REDUCED £8 posted
1 x aqua SOLD
1 x lavender SOLD
only 1 x yellow left now

https://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu237/fluffypuffin82/DSCF1265.jpg

no it's not btp. It's the sized AIO and this one is in medium. zinna is a darker pink.

Could I have the BG please? And can I pay on Tuesday when I get paid??

yes, of course. that's fine. will pm you my details and then you can pay on Tuesday :)

Cool! Could I have those too please? Oh and could I have the one with colored circles on too?! :D (Same as above I'll pay on Tuesday - just send me a essage with the details, including the total price ok?!)

You know I would love to buy these but im not sure I can justify buying more when we are not even in them again, im just not getting on with cloth anymore :cry: I just have a load of cheapies xx

You know I would love to buy these but im not sure I can justify buying more when we are not even in them again, im just not getting on with cloth anymore :cry: I just have a load of cheapies xx

no problem hun, just thought I'd let you know I'm selling some. Btw, I didn't really get on with cheapies - sold them all and then bought more of the ones that work for us. you can always sell on your cheapies if you don't like them. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->