Yellowy/ orange discharge ***pic included**

Trixiebell

Reaction score
I am currently 4 weeks pregnant and the last couple of days I have been having yellow discharge, today it is a yellow/ orange. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I had a miscarriage in January and didn't have anything like this so it could be normal with the hormones, I have a 5 year old but I can't remember if I had this or not.
This is what I have had this morning.View attachment 1099135

Last edited:
It actually looks darker on that pic than it is.

Attachment didn’t work for me but I also had orangey cm at the beginning of this pregnancy - never any of my others though! I feel like it was more ewcm looking too, but orangey.

This baby is still going strong so FXd it’s a good sign for a sticky bean for you!!

Attachment didn't work for me either hon..
I've wrote this too you somewhere else but I had orengy brown spoting when wiping at 14 dpo.
I then went on to have on off pink spotting right up intill week 8 or 9 and I also had a bleed at 6 and 15 weeks.

I've never ever had bleeding in pregnancy unless it's a loss so felt for sure it was something bad but when I was checked at 15 weeks they noticed I had a cervical erosion.
Very very common in pregnancy.

Ures sounds like it cud be a bit of implantation. Sounds very similar to what I had at 14dpo.

I was also told its very very common to spot in pregnancy especially first trimester.

Hope it's stops hon ASAP.

Attachment didn't work for me either hon..
I've wrote this too you somewhere else but I had orengy brown spoting when wiping at 14 dpo.
I then went on to have on off pink spotting right up intill week 8 or 9 and I also had a bleed at 6 and 15 weeks.

I've never ever had bleeding in pregnancy unless it's a loss so felt for sure it was something bad but when I was checked at 15 weeks they noticed I had a cervical erosion.
Very very common in pregnancy.

Ures sounds like it cud be a bit of implantation. Sounds very similar to what I had at 14dpo.

I was also told its very very common to spot in pregnancy especially first trimester.

Hope it's stops hon ASAP.
I have just been having pale yellow discharge since, I don't think it was actually pink it was just the discharge and dried darker than it was.
I rang EPU yesterday as it only seems to happen first thing in a morning or when I am walking about and they said it is normal as discharge can increase during early pregnancy. They said obviously if it was red then they would be concerned.
I feel so much better now.

I had quite a bit of bleeding and spotting between 6 and 8 weeks but baby was all good at my 8 week scan. I still get some orange discharge after orgasms, but no other bleeding since then. I think it can be normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->