Yes, another PP Bleeding Thread

DragonTamer

Single mom of 4
Reaction score
I probably should know this being this is my 4th baby but I don't recall...

He is 4 wks now and when I got up this morning my bleeding had picked up again, there was dark red blood on the pad and when I wiped I had passed a clot about the size of a US quarter...should I be calling my doctor or is it normal to pass clots again 4wks pp?

I have no.idea how big a Quater is but I'd deffinately phone your doc to be safe :hugs:

Cx

I have no.idea how big a Quater is but I'd deffinately phone your doc to be safe :hugs:

Cx

About an inch in diameter

I will be calling my doctor in the morning. I ended up with bright red bleeding that gushed and I passed a rather large (between golf ball and tennis ball size) clot. Since passing the clot the flow has tapered a little so unless it picks up again I think I can wait until morning

Call your doctor. My PP bleeding stopped after 2 weeks. When I was about 4 weeks PP I started bleeding again, and brushed it off as I thought it could be a period. I woke up in the night and passed a huge clot, probably about the size of a golf ball. I phoned the hospital who said to come in as I was still losing a lot of blood. I was kept in overnight, and they found out I had an infection in my uterine lining. Two different antibiotics taken over five days cleared it right up!

The bleeding has tapered way down compared to what it was yesterday evening. I will call my OBs office and talk to the nurse though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->