Yes i know it's early...

Glitterfairy

Reaction score
But am starting now as can't afford to get Christmas pressies all in one go!

Was wondering if we could use this thread for listing bargains we have found or recommending good ebay sellers etc.

Anyone want to join me?

Sounds like a good idea, and good timing as the July sales are soon approaching! x

I got some personalized stickers on ebay for stockings. Small but a start =)

Ooh who was the seller? I like little stocking fillers like that from Ebay.

Good idea. I just ordered some Christmas presents too! It is early but we only have one more pay day of full wage for me and then we have no spare cash!

I successfully used a code for the body shop from a member on here. If you enter 'SHARE' you get 50% off your order. If you spend over £20 you can get free delivery too. I ordered some of the £5 and £10 gift sets, £68 worth and I got them delivered for £34.

Some are for Xmas, some for some birthdays we have coming up.

Great idea. I love shopping early I have 5 things bought already

Focus is shutting down, if you have any DIY enthusiasts its a good start for tool boxes etc, We got a stanley large tool box for £20 reduced from £45. Bargin :thumbup:

I always go and grab the reduced things grom argos when the bargain brochures come out :)

I got a doctors and nurses brief case with toys in for £3 reduced from £6
A star wars fancy dress costume for £4 instead of £10

I love it!

Wow you're more on the ball than me...I start August although I may get a few stocking fillers in next month.

Tomy Musical melody maker £8.99 in Home and Bargains :thumbup:

omg i am out of practice as my 1st 2 boys are 13 and 16 so have only wanted cash and maybe a few very expensive xbox games for the past few years so i havent done the start in the summer and stash prezzie run for many years:nope: This year with having baby Freddie i will def need the help from this thread to get organised:happydance:

Great thread thanks :flower:

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-topaz-rocking-horse/666125300/type-i/

I've just ordered this, it looks gorgeous!

The Entertainer always has a sale on, can get lots of bargains there.

buy one get one free on happyland at elc xxx

I've just ordered £140 worth of Happyland toys and paid £42 (delivered free to store) :thumbup:

Just enter code S3UX and it takes 20% of each toy on the BOGOF

Example I bought 2 x £40 BOGOF toys and got a further discount of £16 so cost me £24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->