• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

YES! I think AF is here!

Xpecta

Reaction score
At least I'm hoping so. A week ago my HcG levels were at 9and today the TINYEST amount of blood. The kind that you wouldn't notice unless you were scanning like a crazy person who's actually waiting for AF haha. So yay! Here goes for TTC again!

:happydance: Yay really hope it is! IF mine was still on track it should come today but so far no sign and it doesn't even 'feel' like she is going to come today.... hope the stupid :witch: shows up soon though!

Yay! Think mine has just come :). Never been so happy for af lol.

Hope it's not a painful heavy one though

Mine just come today toooooooooooooooooooo :happydance::happydance:

Yay poppy!! It's so exciting means we can start properly trying again now :)

Next month we will not be excited at all about af lol we will be dreading her turning up

I know!!! :haha: well here comes Soy Iso again on CD3 fx it works its magic again :happydance: gl sweetie x

did soy work for you last time? good luck ... lets hope none of you have another AF, fingers crossed for Nov babies

:cry: i feel left out now everyone is having AF! :rofl: only joking i know the silly :witch: will turn up eventually just have more waiting to do. At least the TTC will be fun when we can do it! :rofl:

did soy work for you last time? good luck ... lets hope none of you have another AF, fingers crossed for Nov babies

Yes soy worked first time for me so i really hope it does this time, but we will see x

:( I may have been wrong :( Frig! Never thought I'd be sad that AF isn't here! UUURGG!! I hate being in Limbo!! I don't know whats going on. There is absolutely NO bleeding right now! None whatsoever! Not even a bit of brown! Urrg!

Oh well...We'll just have to wait and see. Also I have no signs of AF at all!

Oh man! I was getting so excited until I came to your last post :/ I hope she either shows up or you end up O'ing and get your :bfp: It's possible!!!!!

Yeah. Me too! I'm just so confused! I've never spotted before, and so far I have twice this month! Its confusing me so much! I can't stand it! Plus my emotions are all crazy and way out of whack! Ggrr!

:( I may have been wrong :( Frig! Never thought I'd be sad that AF isn't here! UUURGG!! I hate being in Limbo!! I don't know whats going on. There is absolutely NO bleeding right now! None whatsoever! Not even a bit of brown! Urrg!

Oh well...We'll just have to wait and see. Also I have no signs of AF at all!

Oh no! sorry it isn't AF, hope the silly :witch: shows up soon, my AF still isn't showing her face, and i don't think she will any time soon, all this waiting is doing my head in :(

Yeah...If only I could have one of those miracle success stories or people getting pregnant before AF even gets the chance!

Hey I had crazy spotting too and then 3 weeks later still no AF, BFN's and BAM my :bfp:!!!!! So I am praying it happens for you too!

If only!! I doubt that it will thouh. Things are too messed up time wise. Cause my first hope was Implatation Bleeding, but a week before I had an HcG reading of 9. So it wouldn't add up. I'm friggen confused! I guess its just my body acting up since the miscarriage.

Okay, little tiny bit of bleeding again. Pretty sure this is her now. Just enough to barely change the colour of the paper. But yeah, pretty sure this is her with the cramps I've been getting!

Yeah, its most definitely her. I was definitely expecting her, but there is a part of me that is sad and disappointed that she showed. I was hoping I could be one of the lucky few that would get pregnant again right away. But miracles like that don't happen to me ever. So I guess I should just be thankful that I'm not one of the ones weeks and weeks down the road with still no AF.

:hugs: Great positive thinking! Just think here in a couple of weeks you'll be in your 1st tww again! And in a couple weeks after that I have faith that you will be posting your own :bfp:!!!!! Good luck :sex: and I really pray that God blesses you greatly this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->