YES! I think AF is here!

Jo: My periods are never super heavy, but definitely need protection. Just an even flow

Lisa: Yes, I was very randy the week after! Like COULD NOT get enough of DH!! Everything he did turned me on haha! Even if he was just sitting there!

Spell: So sorry!! :( That is so hard! I know how you feel. I just kept hoping that I didn't even get AF, but here she is :( I'm sorry you're taking it so hard. Do you actually think you had a Chemical?

Hi Xpecta
My AF was very very light on and off spotting for about 4/5 days. I am counting it as my period as it took 11 long weeks to arrive. With any luck I should O this weekend. I have really irregular cycles but have been taking agnus castus and doing SMEP :)
I hope that we get our :bfp: this cycle
sending you lots of :dust:

My 1st AF was also super light after waiting 9 long weeks for it to come. I had spotting and a super light flow of brown and dark red bleeding over the course of 10 days from start to finish with very little cramping. I was on the pill for 6 years, so it's hard to remember what a normal period was like for me. Before the pill I think they were 5-6 days and pretty heavy with bad cramps. I don't remember how many days my cycles were, but regular enough to come every 4-5 weeks I'd say. On the pill, they were only 3-4 days with some moderate cramping and came every 28 days. I was off the pill for 6 months before we finally became pregnant. During that time, my periods were back to being about 5 days but with more spotting leading up to them (never had that before) with a moderate flow and moderate cramps. My cycles were then totally crazy at 34 days, 26, 36, 20, 31, then pregnant. I didn't start counting a new cycle until I really started bleeding, though, and since I had roughly 2-3 days of spotting before each period, that might make a difference. My body sucks. *sigh* Wish I could get on a good schedule!

Wow Silver! That sucks! Have you talked to a doctor to see if there's anything you can take? I was just reading about Royal Jelly, and it says it can help regulate periods. You can look into that.

Good Luck Babybell!! I hope you Ovulate!! Goodness it sucks that we have to go through all this TTC again eh?!

Copied and pasted this from my jorunal

OMG OMG after all that worry :af: showed up this afternoon! it's only light at the moment, only when i wipe but there is more and more each time i wipe (sorry TMI) but after not bleeding since i 'passed' my Baby Angel on the 15th i'm sure this is :af: it looks like it

It is kinda sad in a way as i would rather have my baby back but it is also a huge relief coz at least now everything is 'normal' again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->