• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

YES! I think AF is here!

I HATE The TWW though! Its complete and utter torture!! Plus, I don't ovulate every month, so it could be quite some time before I get a BFP.

But I'll definitely have lots of fun with my Husband in that time!

So glad it really is her! Heres hoping you get your BFP soon!

I'm still waiting for her to show up lol

Oh she's just messing with me! She's being the mean little witch that she is! I don't know if she's actually here. I'm just telling myself that! I don't have any AF symptoms Except cramps. Which those come and go. And the bleeding is so light, its almost not there. I guess I'll have to see what Tomorrow brings!

Oh no! poor you. It must be so annoying. Hope it really is her!

Well the more hopeful situation is that I some how got pregnant again! But I know that won't happen, so yeah, I hope its her too!

Its extremely annoying! I just want to cry, but I'm too annoyed to! Urrg!

Oh hun I'm so sorry! Have you taken an hpt just to be sure???? NOTHING is impossible when you have faith :) I know kinda cheesy. But I was going through EXACTLY the same thing as you were. Hopefully you'll either have miraculously gotten pregnant again or she'll show up! Have spoken to your doctor about it?

Did you get any dark bleeding? Cause I mean, it was very light, but it was darker than just pink or brown. But over night it didn't get any heavier which I expected it to..I doubt I got miraculously pregnant. But it would be nice. I haven't talked to my doctor. Last week I did and my Levels were still a bit elevated at 9. So my assumption is that they went down and I am no coming onto AF.

I actually have to go for a blood test right now, so I'll keep you updated on my HcG levels. I probably won't know for a couple days though..

So it doesn't matter what the blood test says, it her. Started bleeding more period like. Whew. No more wondering! Thanks guys for listening!

It is...But hold the yays. I can barely get off the couch cause she's draining me! I had a 3 hour nap, I'm dizzy and the cramps are just awful! Usually I get them a bit before hand and they're gone! I surely hope its only this one thats so bad! Oy..

Oh I'm so sorry. :hugs: From my past experiences the first one after can be a dousie. I hope you feel better soon! Try to keep your iron up that will definitely help with the dizziness especially if you're bleeding alot it can really affect your iron level.

I'm really really not bleeding alot. Its very slow and light. But thank you for the advice. Hopefully I can get my BFP next time!

I started my af Saturday and the cramps are awful and it's so heavy :( can't wait for it to be over. I had to have yesterday afternoon off work cause they were so bad.

Sorry to hear that pandaspot i got af saturday too, but not as heavy or painful as yours, hope it subsides soon :hugs:

Mine is SO light! It makes me wonder if its actually a real af...Like, wouldn't have even filled a Tampon in 2 days, and its already gone?! Why do things have to be so messed up?

that is strange ... what are your periods usually like?

:hi: X
i think it's normal. I've read that some women have really lite periods and others have a heavy period after a MC. did you DTD anytime after MC?

my af is here i think:( light pink... least i can have a af before trying again. gutted to say the least, feel like a prat im never ever depending on symptons ! well try not to.

musta had one of those chemicals as i had two faint lines, 1 i posted here :( aw well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->