Yes I'm tired, but wow I am loving having twins!

apple84

Reaction score
My girls will be 4 weeks on Monday and while I would LOVE some more sleep, I really am enjoying my little darlings. I can't stop staring at their beautiful faces and my 2 year old son is adjusting more and more to his new sisters every day.

Breastfeeding is going awesome! I have lots of milk for my babies plus I've already got almost 100oz in the freezer!

Just some newborn pics...they are already getting so big!

https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/DSC05309.jpg
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/DSC05387.jpg
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/DSC05452.jpg

Adorable, Apple!!! It makes me so excited about meeting my little fellas soon! :happydance:

Ahh they are just gorgeous. Glad to hear all is going well and I hope you get some more sleep soon. xx

They are so adorable, like lizzie said makes me what another newborn. X

They're gorgeous and it's lovely to hear things are going so well and bf twins can really work. Love the last pic with your son and daughters :cloud9:Xx

great to hear your update, they are simply beautiful. glad to hear your toddler is adapting, if you have any tips on how you got him to be nice to them would love to hear them

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too cute!!!! absolute beauties. can i ask if theyre identical??
im becoming somewhat obsessed with positive identical stories.

showed my son them, he said awww too, then said "i wont kiss mine if their girls" he so will ha ha

congratulations they are adorable:cloud9: would love to get some tips from you, i have a 2 yr old son who will be nearly 3 when twins are born, just hope he adjusts well as its only been me and him for the last 2yrs:thumbup: how are you having the twins sleeping ? together or seperate .?x

hey scottish chick my twins wont be far behind yrs. theyre getting delivered around july the 15th ish.
ive prob asked u before but are yrs identical? do u know what they are yet?

Aw they are so cute! Twins are such a blessing. And it's great your older one is adjusting well, i hope mine does too!

No they're not identical. They have different blood types and every day they look more unique to me.

Honestly the best thing we did with our son was to introduce the girls to him in small doses. He was at my mom's and daycare for much of the first week. When he was home we often put the babies out of sight in a bassinet. Gradually he started spending more time at home and we held the babies around him more. We offered to let him hold or touch the babies, but didn't push it when he said no. Also I took him on a couple mini mother son dates. I left the twins with DH and a bottle of breast milk and my son and I shared a sundae at mc donalds and another time went shopping at Walmart and let him choose some Playdoh. Nothing long or fancy, but he seemed SO happy to have me to himself for a bit.

hi, yeah their identical:baby: dont know the sex yet but have a 19week scan today hopefully they can tell me. they said they usually deliver you between 36-37 weeks so should have them beginning of june:happydance:

That's good advice for the older child.

Scottishchick, that's not long left, theyll b here before u know it!!

Congrats! Those babies are beautiful Apple... The middle pic is like something out of a magazine.

I'm with you on the breastfeeding. In fact, I was shocked at how easy it was for me. (Might I add, I am LOVING the larger cup size :winkwink:) I think it just goes to show that you take the good with the bad. No we dont sleep as much but breastfeedig is not so terrible... some women have a real hard time with one thing but sail through something else, I guess this goes for all kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->