• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yes or no?!

sunshine03

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Ok, so I am now on cd35 and still no sign of af. I tested on cd 31 and was defo a BFN - I have used some cheap preg tests I got off Amazon which I have used when I was pregnant with my first. It says wait 5 mins at least but not to read it after 10 mins. I checked at 3 mins and nothing but checked again at 8 mins and there is a faint line. How do I attach a photo so you guys can see what you think! X

Thanks for replying - going to get another test and try again later and see what it shows. I ovulated about 14days ago - I do have cycles of about 31 days so likely it's only showing faint as just pregnant. X

Good luck although you prob don't need it! Yay!
Hope I'm posting the same one week today!
Have you had many symptoms? I'm day 7/8 PO cycle 1 and driving myself insane!
Stupidly doing tests at mo which isn't helping... Raarggh!
How long have u been TTC? X

It's out first month of TTC#2 - if it is positive I am so chuffed as it took 10months with my first.
Not really had any symptoms other than on cd10 my back was killing me and round into my stomach too - guessing it could have been implantation.
I didn't really suffer with any symptoms with my first either and just found out by chance. I will keep you updated when I do another test later on.
Good luck to you. Xx

Ok, so I have done another test this morning and there is a line, faint again but definitely darker than yesterdays!! I'm not sure how to feel - it's what we wanted but it just doesn't seem real!! X

Congrats :) happy and healthy pregnancy for you!

Congrats!! It took us 3 years to get our little girl. With this pregnancy we discussed the possibilities of pregnancy and decided to let fate lead us and I was pregnant that same month. Such a shock and took a good few weeks to sink in. Try and just take each day as it comes and the excitement will build.

That's the same test I used and my line looked exactly like yours!

Congrats!! Happy & Healthy 9 Months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->