• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Yes or no

Ok I will! I’m going to wait a couple days and take a clear blue then I’ll go from there
Take a clear blue digital. There won't be any denying that. I would take one today if you can.

I’m too nervous to do so!! I’m about to go to work so I’ll take it tomorrow

there is no denying it, I wouldn’t even say another test is needed, you can if it makes it more real but they will all say pregnant. I am guessing this might not have been planned and may take u awhile to get ya head around but appointment is needed and start taking some folic acid as this is important at the very start of pregnancy

Really....You can't see those lines???
Congrats hh9

there is no denying it, I wouldn’t even say another test is needed, you can if it makes it more real but they will all say pregnant. I am guessing this might not have been planned and may take u awhile to get ya head around but appointment is needed and start taking some folic acid as this is important at the very start of pregnancy
I just can’t believe it!! All these years no pregnancy & now all of a sudden in 2020‍♀️

Oh geeez, thank you! I’m just in denial

Totally understandable if it wasn’t planned! As mentioned above you should look in to getting some folic acid ASAP, and other prenatal vitamins too.

I hope you have a very healthy pregnancy!

Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :)

Totally understandable if it wasn’t planned! As mentioned above you should look in to getting some folic acid ASAP, and other prenatal vitamins too.

I hope you have a very healthy pregnancy!
I will! Thanksssss!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"