Yes or no

Nette

Reaction score
I believe it is a negative but my friend tells me she sees a faint line

873D1526-9BF8-4EC2-AD0A-BCCB3B38D4C5.jpeg

That’s a very strong positive ! Do you know when your last period was? The control line is very faint as the test line has stollen all the dye x

This is a pic off google.. as you can see the line is on the opposite side.

FEE139D7-364D-474C-8FB8-9F606CF081D2.jpeg

your definitely pregnant, the light line is the control line, the bright pink line is the line that is the test one that says your pregnant and not just newly pregnant either as this is called a dye stealer where there is that my pregnancy hormone in your system it has to take dye from the control line.

your definitely pregnant, the light line is the control line, the bright pink line is the line that is the test one that says your pregnant and not just newly pregnant either as this is called a dye stealer where there is that my pregnancy hormone in your system it has to take dye from the control line.
Omggg, I’m nervous!! Only cause I’ve never been pregnant!

Yes, I’ve never seen a frer with such a strong test line!! Congrats!

Like the others have said, you're definitely pregnant sweetie!! First thing for you to do is schedule your first appointment with your OBGYN. They should get you in for an early scan within 3-4 weeks from now.

That is definitely a positive. That is a really positive line! Congratulations!

Like the others have said, you're definitely pregnant sweetie!! First thing for you to do is schedule your first appointment with your OBGYN. They should get you in for an early scan within 3-4 weeks from now.
Ok I will! I’m going to wait a couple days and take a clear blue then I’ll go from there

It means you're quite far along for a test, so the test is so positive it's taken all the dye out of the control line.
Definitely pregnant. Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->