Yet Another Newbie here :-)

lizthomas

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im Liz,34 tomorrow :flower: and have been with my DH for 15 years and married for 7 of those.We have 3 Children,2 DD Chloe 10 and Ashleigh nearly 7 and 1 Son Kai who is 5 1/2.
We are in Worcestershire,UK.
Conceived DD1 after 3 months of coming off the pill,DD2 was after 1 month of TTC and DS was also 1 month.

For the past few years have had irregular periods,before then was every 28 days because of the pill but had to come off it due to too many headaches and migraines,only contraception we have used since was 1 shot of depo which didnt agree with me as i bled for 10 weeks then had to have tablets to stop that then hadnt had a period until 10 weeks later 11th August this year.Have been TTC number 4 (last one) for past few weeks but have no idea when to test :wacko:

Liz x

Hello. Welcome to BnB! :wave:
Good luck TTC! I hope you get a quick BFP! Also, early happy birthday! :cake: :flow:

:wave:

Welcome to BnB, I hope you enjoy it!

All the best xx

Good luck with TTC hope it all happens quickly for you! Good to see another newbie, though there seems (happily) to be a steady influx here :) nice not to be a newbie alone. Lol.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->