Yet another story...

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
... of a woman who was TTC with all her might, and had zero success. A coworker told me today that a friend of hers had been trying for 8 months and became incredibly disheartened. So one day she gave up on the idea of having a bub and stopped 'trying,' and just went back to life as is. She conceived within 2 weeks.

Why, oh why, does this happen?

What is the message here...? That TTC is the worst thing you can do if you're TTC?

I hear so many stories! The thing with that is I am not ready to give up yet so I would still be secretly peeing on OPK!! haha

i keep saying that am going to stop poas and no more waking up at 5 am to take my temp but then curiosity hits and i have to know. Last year i had begun to look into adoption since i was told that it would be close to impossible for me to conceive and sure enough i got back on my meds and with in a month i got my bfp unfortunately it ended in an ectopic now i want to be pregnant so bad that i can't stop all the ttc crazyness

wish it was easier to conceive

I started my cycle thinking that I should give up, but once ovulation is near, I bd everyday, lol. So, it is an obsession that would go away only with a BFP. I wish I could not think about it, but no luck, so baby dust to all :)

yep, my mum took 9 years to finally conceive me! Went to fertility appointments the lot but nothing. Sadly her grandad died in Jan 1988 and last thing on her mind was babies. She decided she was going to cancel her next appointment which was in August and go on hol instead then she got her :bfp: as if by magic!
Also my SIL was ttc for 2 years, after a year and a half she caught but sadly m/c. Back ttc for a couple of months after then decided enough was enough and she was happy with how her life was then next thing she shows me :bfp:
I am the same, I say I am going to relax, not think about it but every time my partner and I get intimate I always wonder have we?? It is so hard!! :dust: to you all xx

Ive heard them to or read them and im just like well i dont wanna stop i dont feel like giving up i have tried not doing opks or reading siqns of OV but i cant not do it i feel like giving up gives me less of a chance to concieve then if im trying i really just think these types of thing are bizzare mishaps and just ironic though i know sometimes it people stress so much when trying that finally letting go of the stress help but id be more stress if i just went with the flow to be honest

Yeah, it happens to everyone else. I tried that the other cycle. I didn't use OPK's, just DTD whenever, and I didn't even POAS. But, AF still showed :(

Guess I am not one of the lucky ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->