Yey- Starting the adoption process

Amber3

Reaction score
Hi Girls

After 4 years of struggle with infertility (and we are not yet done trying) my husband and I have finally decided to start the adoption process. It is a long and complicated way to have a child and for some it takes years while for others it takes less than 2 years. But I am really happy to finally start because it is a way of hope and after witnessing my own body's failure to function properly month after month after month I am relieved to put some of my hope in a different way of achieving what I so desire.
I just wanted to share my joy with you guys and will let you know (if anyone wants to know, anyway) how things progress.
Bless you,
Amber :shipw:

:hugs::hugs:Best of luck and best wishes on your journeyxxxx and I hope you are not waiting long!!!:hugs::hugs:

This is fantastic news!!

Good luck with the process I would like to keep track of how u get on x

Congratulations. Hope you aren't waiting too long and fingers crossed for you in conceiving still. X

Congrats! That's exciting news and something to look forward to.

A friend of mine, her body went thru menopause at the age of 20, so the only way they could have a child was IVF with a donor. She and her DH went thru the process of adoption, which took a year for them. So in a sense they went thru the process of struggling to get a baby (even if it was from a different mother).

Wow that's amazing and really lovely to hear, I shall definitely be keeping an eye on your progress-congratulations.xx

Thank you everybody. I will let you know how things progress:)

cogratulations, good luck and u never know a break from ttc might just be the cure for u both. I man, having something else to focus on for a bit. No matter how i try to phrase it, it doesnt sound right. sorry, i hope u know what i mean. ;)

good luck, Amber! Definitely looking forward to being updated on your journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->