yey we made 6 weeks!

justkitty

First Time Mum
Reaction score
Sorry another yey me update! I love that me and dd have made the 6 week mark. My ds has got a bit more used to it all so we still have tantrums but not as many.

I do struggle with feeling tethered sometimes as dh can't take over so I never get a break. Once ds goes to bed then dd feeds all evening. So nit even time for a bath!

Congratulations! 6 weeks was a bit of a landmark for us, I realised how much more confident I was with the feeding and how far we had come. I hope it's the same for you :)

Good job mama! Bf started getting a lot easier for me at 8 weeks. I felt like I was glued to the couch the first 8 weeks. LO is a lot more efficient at eating now.

Well done Mama!! We are nearly at that point ourselves & things are getting so much easier!

Congrats!! :yipee: :happydance:

It just gets easier as the baby will become more efficient at nursing and won't want to as often.

I actually miss the long snuggle/breastfeeding sessions. Now she's on for about 5 min before something distracts her and away she crawls :wacko:
Every once in a while she'll still want to have a nice nurse session before going to bed but even then it's usually only about 10-15min. They grow so fast :cry:

Keep up the great job! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->