Yikes! Starting over...

Suz_Q

Reaction score
Hello all!
I am 36, and I have 4 boys. Twins who are 10, one who is 7 and one who turns 5 next week. We got rid of our baby stuff ages ago, as I was "done" having children......
Then today SURPRISE!
Just found out we are now expecting # 5, and I feel like I am starting over. I was enjoying being out of all the baby stuff, but now I guess I am excited to get back into it. Hoping this is our baby girl. Yikes, even as I type this I can't believe it!

I know how yo8u feel. My daughter is 15 and will be 16 when I have this baby. So I totally understand. I thought I was done too! haha

Congrats Suz_Q!

DH has an 18 year old, so this is starting over for him. It's all new to me! We've been married for 14 years and just now decided to have a baby. Wow!

I guess a 5 year age difference isn't soooo bad. I just have to get back into the baby mindset. My 5 year old potty trained before he was 2, so it has been an awesome 3years with no diapers, wipes, diaper bag....I guess now I can go shop for some new designer stuff!

I feel you. I have a 13, 3 and now a new baby on the way!!

I have an 18 yo dd - she went off to university in Sept, so alot of people were telling me about empty nest etc etc, they had no idea we were expecting.

The ones that now know, are like - one out then one in?

I've always wanted more kids, but just didn't get into a position to try until 3 years ago. It is OH's first, and he hasn't been around babies - so we get to take the classes etc. Probably a good thing for me since it has been a long while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->