• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yo Baby Organic Yogurt?

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
Do you all give your LO's yogurt? Have you tried Yo Baby Organic yogurt for them? I wasn't sure what age babies are supposed to have yogurt, but I gave Erica a little and she loved it! (Hope I'm not bad by giving it to her!) Is there a certain age you are supposed to start, I dont remember seeing yogurt in my weaning book... Maybe need to check again tho :dohh: But I just gave her a little in the morning yesterday and this morning and she really liked it.

I have a feeling thats its from 4 months but not entierly sure ill have a nose around town if noone has got back to you ;)

ye summer has tried some i thnk most are from 4 or 6 months so should be fine hun.

I tried to get Caitlyn to eat it yesterday and she's sooooooo not ready yet!

I wasted all my money on these pots etc until I realised she could be having munch bunch & Petit Filous yogurts! LOVES THEM :D Rich tea biccies instead of organix bear things that imo are a bit rank lol

I wasted all my money on these pots etc until I realised she could be having munch bunch & Petit Filous yogurts! LOVES THEM :D Rich tea biccies instead of organix bear things that imo are a bit rank lol

With petit yogurts are they from 4 months? I cant quite remember and wanted to buy some for ella to try !

I tried giving her some Petit Filous.. Toooooo soon.. :rofl: She pulled the funniest faces, I did feel bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->