Yoomi self warming bottles

Discussion in 'Formula Feeding' started by Rukky, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Rukky

Rukky Hubby,3Angels,1Boy,A bump

Pls has anyone heard of the yoomi self warming bottles or tried them. how good are they and how expensive?

2. KayBea

KayBea Mummy to Xanthia Lily

Pretty expensive, are good but take ages for you to be able to use them.
    You have to boil them for 25 mins & then cool them for 75 mins each time you use it. & they can only be used 100 times so you have to keep track of how many times youve used it.. IMO far too faffy & expensive!!!
    Xx

3. KayBea

KayBea Mummy to Xanthia Lily

This is there website.
    Down the left side at the bottom it has links to bits explaining how it works & how to 'charge' it etc.. Xx

ETA: forgot to put website on :dohh:
    https://www.yoomi.com/how-to-use

4. Gbobs

Gbobs Well-Known Member

I agree with KayBea. Whilst on the surface they are quite useful, they are quite faffy. You have to remember to charge the warmer well in advance of when you want to use it, and I also find that it takes longer than the advertised 60 seconds to heat up the milk to the required temp. It's then also a real faff to unscrew the teat and remove the warmer from inside the bottle before you can feed LO (unless I've been doing it wrong!). Although it has been useful on occasion, I now barely use it and at around £25 for one bottle and a warmer, I don't think it's worth the price. All IMO of course!

5. Rukky

Rukky Hubby,3Angels,1Boy,A bump

thanks for the information ladies,i guess i will look for another brand.