Yoomi self warming bottles

Rukky

Hubby,3Angels,1Boy,A bump
Reaction score
Pls has anyone heard of the yoomi self warming bottles or tried them. how good are they and how expensive?

Pretty expensive, are good but take ages for you to be able to use them.
You have to boil them for 25 mins & then cool them for 75 mins each time you use it. & they can only be used 100 times so you have to keep track of how many times youve used it.. IMO far too faffy & expensive!!!
Xx

This is there website.
Down the left side at the bottom it has links to bits explaining how it works & how to 'charge' it etc.. Xx

ETA: forgot to put website on :dohh:
https://www.yoomi.com/how-to-use

I agree with KayBea. Whilst on the surface they are quite useful, they are quite faffy. You have to remember to charge the warmer well in advance of when you want to use it, and I also find that it takes longer than the advertised 60 seconds to heat up the milk to the required temp. It's then also a real faff to unscrew the teat and remove the warmer from inside the bottle before you can feed LO (unless I've been doing it wrong!). Although it has been useful on occasion, I now barely use it and at around £25 for one bottle and a warmer, I don't think it's worth the price. All IMO of course!

thanks for the information ladies,i guess i will look for another brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->