Yorkshire Tea

meldmac

Mom to an angel and Colin
Reaction score
Random thread but I just discovered Yorkshire Tea.....YUMMMMM! Usually I just drink regular Red Rose but some of the specialty shops here are selling some European teas and decided I wanted to try Yorkshire Tea....don't think I'll be going back to Red Rose!!!

I love Yorkshire Tea, I only discovered it on Sunday when i did the shop, we'd run out of teabags and im usually a PG Tips girl but Yorkshire Team was on offer in Tesco so i bought that instead and now i definately will not be going back.

I love strong tea and this one is gorgeous to taste.

Tis the best!

PG tips taste like its been swept off the floor! :sick:

i usually drink twinings everyday but it sounds like i need to get on board with this yorkshire tea!

I'm a tetleys girl :)...... My MIL has yorkshire tea at her house but has hard water so I always associate it with that hardwater taste and scum top!

We have yorkshire tea its yummy. Also the decaf cos im pregnant is the only decaf ive tried that actually tastes like tea

Love yorkshire tea :) thats what iv had for a long while now,
i tried almost every tea :haha: to find one i love.. I like my tea stronger
andthis does the job :) i find other tea brands don't have much of a taste

Mmmmm! Yorkshire. Its delish! Clippers Organic tea is also immense!! :coffee:

I used to hate Yorkshire tea and my OH has got me converted! I love it! That and twinnings everyday tea are my favs!

Xx

I bought some Twinnings everyday today because I don't like PG Tips

I can only drink Yorkshire tea! I blame it on living with two guys from Hebden Bridge when I was at uni, they pretty much forced it upon me. They also used to insist that the water in Yorkshire was better than anywhere else, they could literally talk about that for hours :haha:

I'm not too fussed about which tea I drink, but Yorkshire Tea is the only one my Hubby will drink. :)

I can only drink Yorkshire tea! I blame it on living with two guys from Hebden Bridge when I was at uni, they pretty much forced it upon me. They also used to insist that the water in Yorkshire was better than anywhere else, they could literally talk about that for hours :haha:

Your housemates were lying! I've lived in York and Barnsley, and we had the type of water that made scummy tea :sick: Yorkshire tea is awesome though, especially the Gold one.

Apart from Yorkshire tea, my new fave is Thompson's Punjana - it's really cheap too. If I'm feeling flush I love Twinings 1705. I have to have strong tea, can't bear PG tips or Typhoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->