You All Just Have To Try This!!!!!

OULINA

Reaction score
Good morning,

I am totally freaking out right now!!! A friend of mine just visited me at work ..she is 6 months pregnant and expecting a girl. I was amazed how she was so sure from day 1 ..... so I asked her again....was it just a mommy feeling how where you so sure it was gonna be a girl!!! She then said she used the moon theory....based on what she said if you conceive on the weeks where the moon is slowly filling up towards being a full moon you conceive a girl but if you conceive when the moon from a full moon is emptying... then you will conceive a boy!! ...now since my english is not so well I hope everyone understands what I just wrote!!!! I was so curious about this so she dared me to try it for my self and see how the moon was when I conceived my little boy... and well since I was charting then and knew I checked it out and yes!!! it showed that i was gonna conceive a boy!!!! AM I CRAZZY??? IS THIS CRAZY???? PLEASE ALL OF YOU WHO REMEMBER WHEN THEY CONCEIVED THERE FIRST OR ARE PREGNANT AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE HAVING TRY THIS AND LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKS!!!! I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!!!! I USED THE SITE WWW.STARDATE.ORG and clicked on moon phase calculator!!!! Everyone write back " NOW " !!!!!!

Well, I'm currently pregnant with my first, and the date of conception would've been 27/28th Sept, so that puts me in for a boy! I think some of the girls in First trimester would like this, if you posted it there x

I don't believe in anything like that. With all these ways of predicting the sex of your baby, it's a 50/50 chance it's gonna be right so it could well be luck. That has predicted me a girl, although I'm convinced I'm having a boy.

I just looked back to 2001 as well for when my sister would have got pregnant with my niece (she would have got pregnant at rougly the same time of month as me as my niece was born on 10 July and my due date is 4 July) and that would have predicted my sister a boy.

I think all these things are just a bit of fun.

Oh...ok because believe me I want to prove it wrong soooo much...but after checking it out starting with my son right down to my ....brother yea....I checked the whoooooooooole family :rofl: everyone turned out right!!!....I was feaking!!!!!can this be????? ok I want to hear more ladies ....more ladies please so I can get this off of my mind!!! thanx!!!!!!

Im expecting a girl according to the moon chart. I will let you know on Tuesday.

Im hoping to be pregnant right now & this says it will be a girl if I am :happydance:

Hope its true :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->