You are looking forward to xmas this year because.....

justkitty

First Time Mum
Reaction score
For me I am looking forward to snuggling up with my DH and bump watching cheesy xmas movies and drinking hot chocolate :thumbup:. Its also our last Christmas just the two of us so I look forward to that quality time doing what we want and when :happydance:

Looking forward to baby being 6 days old! And being home with my boys, having the big family lunch at my parents and a few drinks! :) x

Looking forward to seeing my 5 and 3 year old faces on xmas morning when they see their pressies. Priceless xxx

I'm due boxing day so I have no idea if baby will be here or not.
Would love baby to be here tho as we've got family coming over from Ireland who haven't spent Xmas with us for 5 years!

I love Christmas but this certainly is the most exciting one so far x

I'm going to treat myself to a few things I'm not allowed anymore. Smoked salmon, beef that is not well done and a small glass of red wine. Been so good with not eating anything I am not allowed and no alcohol passing my lips whatsover, so being a bit naughty. Will be just over 37 weeks then, so think the worst it could do it get things moving a little bit early... wishful thinking ;)

having first christmas with my new twins! also having xmas dinner, pate, blue cheese and wine!

i can't wait to be able to breathe without two sets of feet in my lungs too...

I'll have my baby and will (hopefully!) have had time to get into a routine! :thumbup: I'd been so broody for so long and then was ttc/ntnp for a year that this all seems like a bit of a dream at the moment! It'll be really nice just me, DH and baby all snuggling up and watching silly Christmas TV and opening presents, even though we're only having a small Christmas this year as I could theoretically go as far as Christmas Eve and we're considering next Christmas as baby's first proper Christmas! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

I am looking forward to it. The thought of the movies being with family. DD opening her prezzies. And aving a pint on Christmas day lol

Look forward to Xmas because baby will hopefully be here or coming very soon! Really hoping she comes a couple of weeks early!

For me it's having cuddles with our early new addition. Isaac who was 5 weeks early. I wasn't due till 10th December. So Christmas Day we're going to my parents and Isaac is going to be spoilt :). Looking forward to being a mini family now but in a few years time it's going to be Santas Grotto :)!

i am looking forward to christmas because all being well my baby boy will be here (due 23rd) its gunna make it one special christmas!
looking forward to cosy nights in, christmas shopping wrapped up really warm with a bag of roasted chestnuts and a hot chocolate to walk the streets with, snow - hopefully, christmas dinner, putting the tree up, kids opening their presents and being with my family. i love this time of year!

my Lo will be here by then so i cannot wait to snuggle up with OH on the sofa and watch disney movies, with LO snuggled up with us and both dogs at our feet

i don't care if we eat pot noodles as long as we get to snuggle with disney movies i'm gonna be happy

Baby won't be here by Christmas since I'm due 21st Jan but I'm still looking forward to Christmas because I'd have started my maternity leave and will be able to concentrate fully on all things baby! :)

I am looking forward to spending christmas with our new addition who will be 9 days old then plus our DS and my hubby, sooooo excited

Will be waiting too see if bumps going to make an appearnce,due 28th dec and birthday 29th dec lol

Definitely the four little faces at the end of our bed on Christmas morning when they start to rummage in their stockings..priceless.

Xmas pjs, making my first Xmas dinner and snuggling up with OH and watching films all day and enjoying our last Xmas together, just us 2. also I have the bridesmaids DVD on my Santa wishlist and I'm actually so excited to see it again, I almost peed in the cinema I was laughing that much.

Santa didn't give us a bfp last year and I was devastated. :cry:

He's made up for it this year by making sure our baby boy will be with us!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Amelie will be nearly 3 so she understands properly now :happydance:

Also will be nice to have a tiny baby as amelie is a jan baby so was almost 1 on her first christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->