You are looking forward to xmas this year because.....

because after 5 years of living across the country, I am back home with family and friends. Christmas is my favouritest time of the year. And this year we are in our new home, and I get to decorate my house with all the Christmas decor. I love christmas!! My baby won't be here (unless she comes early) but for me it is still a blessing this Christmas to be having a baby.

This will be our first christmas as a family, so I can't wait! We're having all the family round for dinner, and we will have our baby! I love Christmas anyway, but this year will be extra special.x

Our LO is due on 14th December so will hopefully be here for Christmas! I can't wait to have a cosy day in, just DH, LO and me eating lots of pate and stinky cheese and having a few glasses of wine!

This is the first year I have been excited and looking forward to xmas! Will have new baby and new husband this year so Santa has already been for me!

I cannot wait to get cuddled up with my OH on the sofa in a big cuddly jumper and warm slippers with my baby bump and my wee puppy and watch silly TV and eat too much Christmas dinner and chocolate :haha: This is our last Christmas as a couple and Im so excited that next Christmas our little munchkin will be about 10 months and playing with toys and boxes :haha:

I'm looking forward to LO hopefully being here! And also to seeing family assuming we are not in the hospital and can visit with them. I don't want anyone at the hospital so if we are there, it will be just a quiet day for OH and I.

Because last christmas would of been my 19mth olds first proper christmas, but instead of putting all the trimmings up and tree i was in hospital suffering a miscarriage at 9wks, so we didnt even have the heart to put any decorations up, we just got through christmas as best as we could for our son's sake.

This christmas will be his first proper one and with a new addition his sister Serenity so cant wait :cloud9:

I'm looking forward to Christmas morning in bed with my new little family and then havi g her grandparents come round for OUR first family christmas at our house. Dressing Grace up in her Christmas outfit. And taking her for a walk on the beach in her pram with all the grandparents fighting over who will push her hehe. Can't wait.

I'm looking forward to having LO home for almost a month and taking him to spend time with family. I can't wait to have dinner with my whole family and hear there jokes and stories from the year :)

Looking forward to having my early xmas present- the baby!

Most of all is my baby girl's first Christmas :cloud9: Also eating lots of 'banned' cheese like stilton and brie and after eight mints :happydance:

Well I love Christmas time, but this year is extra special because my 2nd little girl will be here! And we are spending Christmas at the hubbys families house to show her off! :)

My son is due a few days later and we will be that much closer to meeting him!! Cant WAIT!!!!!!

If my little girl ever decides she's had enough of being snuggled in my tummy we should be celebrating our first Christmas as a family, with LO being spoiled rotten by everyone!

To sharing my first Christmas with my LO! Last Christmas I was hoping to be pregnant...and wasn't! and Now, a year later...I will have my little princess. So special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->