"you could be a granny by the time you're 40!"

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
omg just spoke to my aunty and she was talkin bout my birthday next week and she was like, how old are you 20?? not that she doesnt know cos her son's the same age!!

anyway, next thing she comes out with is "you could be a granny by the time you're 40!" oh. my. god!! what a thought! makes me feel well old already haha!!

i wont anyway, cos katie's getting a chastity belt and wont be allowed out til she's 21!!

Well, I'm 15, if the course continues the same way it did with me, but with my son.. well, I could be a granny at 30!:shock:
My mum's only 32, so I'm not envying her much ATM either!:rofl:

Haha..well i'm 19, if it carries on the same, i could be a granny at 38!!
god, scary!
my bumpy is deffinitely getting a chastity belt tooo!!!
my mummy will be a granny at 55 and my OH's mum will be a granny at 58 for the 12th!!! time!
xx

My mum is 39 and my OH's stepmum is 32 and they are now both grandparents!

I'm with mBLACK, I could be a granny before the time I'm 30.. arrggh!

Hey ladies, look on the bright side! You will be a young granny and energetic, and will get to see your grandchildren grow up for quite awhile.

I started having children in my 30's. When my other two are of age to have kids, I will be approximately 53. When this little guy is of age, I will be 58.

I may not be around to see my grandkids turn 20.

Chastity belt for mine too please! :)

Do they sell them on amazon?

My babys grandparents are in their very early 40's and the other set is in their early 50's. I think its kinda nice to have young ones. :)

On the other hand, my mom is turning 50 this year, and has adopted a baby, so.... my baby will have an aunt the same age as her. :laugh2: My mom also has 4 other foster kids all under 5, so at least my girl will have relatives to play with.

lol oh i never thought of this before! Im 19 so i could also be a granny at 40! My mum is 41! But like my leeanne said.. my mum and my nan said the same thing! My nan is very glad my son is on his way now and i didnt wait till i was 30 as she most probably wouldnt be around to see him!

Another bonus, you may even live to see your grandkids have kids!

My grandmother is 75 years old now, her oldest daughter is 53 (she had 7 kids), her oldest grandchild is 35 and now she's getting her 6th great grandchild this year!! She started having kids when she was 22 years old

My mum was a nanna when she was 38 (i think, i was only 8 at the time) and he is now 18 and in a stable relationship, so she may be a great nanna by the time she is 60 (now a couple of weeks away from being 57).
Hahahaha, i would so take the mick out of her if that happened, lolol (im such a lovley daughter!!!)

It's weird to think of the age thing in the other direction, too.
By the time my mum was my age (32), she already had three kids, two of them in school.
My grandmothers both had 5 kids apiece at my age, too.
And here I am just starting on my first!

well if my son follows my trend ill be a granny by the time im about 30 31 ish but im sure he wont lol (thinking about gorunding him when he reaches puberty and them letting him out when he is 19) :rofl:
xx

my mums a granny at 38 and my OH's dad was 37 the day before charlie was born! i feel bad for them im gunna lock him up so he doesnt make me a granny that young!

I'm 18, if Caitlyn had a baby at 18, I'd be a granny at 36!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone see the programme on young Grannies? It was quite interesting, but a lot of them seemed to be more like Mum's to their grandkids while their kids went out partying! I wouldn't put up with that! I guess the earliest I could be a Granny would be about 45, but it wouldn't be expected!!

There must be two big groups of people though, young parents having kids who have kids young, and old parents having kids or are old when they start a family too. It'd be sad to be ancient before you get grandkids...

My mum was 39 when my first was born ..
I could be a granny at 38 if my daughter had one at 18 , Scary thought lol . xx

My Mum first became a granny 20 years ago, when she was 45, and I'm now carrying her 7th grandchild, when she's 65! Sounds funny when I think of it like that. It's because there's 18 years between me and my eldest brother, she had him when she was 19, and me when she was 37.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"