"you could be a granny by the time you're 40!"

My Mother is going to be a grandmother for the 10th time around her 49th birthday. She became a grandmother for the first time when she was 36 (not by me). My friend's mum was a grandmother at 36.

oh my god the thought of being a great-grandma b the time i'm 60 is even worse!! well less if they have kids before 20. oh my god!! my dad thought it was bad enough bein 52 and becomin a grandad!! he's 60 this year so mines not that bad!!

omg just spoke to my aunty and she was talkin bout my birthday next week and she was like, how old are you 20?? not that she doesnt know cos her son's the same age!!

anyway, next thing she comes out with is "you could be a granny by the time you're 40!" oh. my. god!! what a thought! makes me feel well old already haha!!

i wont anyway, cos katie's getting a chastity belt and wont be allowed out til she's 21!!

You never know what the future holds and if your a nanna at 40, 45, 50 then you'll have more energy for them. They will have more memories of you...don't worry about 20 years from now hun :)

My mum is 38 and she's going to be a Nana for the first time any day now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->