You DON'T need symptoms!

CountryS2011

Reaction score
Hey ladies
I'm hoping you guys will take this as a happy possibility...

I am 21 weeks and I want you all to know that you DO NOT need to have symptoms to be pregnant!
I wasn't sick, no sore bb's, no increased CM, no anything! I never had periods so of course I couldn't go off that. I never "felt" pregnant, I never craved (still am not) craving anything, etc.
When I found out, I was 8 weeks and that was because I went to go get surgery and they found out. So PLEASE don't fret if you don't feel any symptoms. All my friends had them and so I was BOUND and DETERMINED that I would have to have symptoms, but no, you do not! To be honest, I probably wouldn't have guessed until maybe 12 weeks because I was a smoker and the smell started to bug me...and I wouldn't have KNOWN until 18 weeks because that's when I started leaking. So believe me...no symptoms...

Please ladies don't give up, but don't stress. 3 months after I quit stressing I got pregnant (after I realized I wanted to wait) o_O

So just believe and don't freak over every little thing!
Best of luck!!

Thanks for this post! I am in my first two week wait and had pretty much convinced myself I was out the game because I didn't feel any different to normal. Am going to try and relax now and keep thinking positive thoughts!

No problem. Best of luck to you all!!!& keep those prayers going

So so true!!!:thumbup: I never had any symptom with DD (2WW and after). No morning sickness, no sore boobs, no bigger boobs (well until 24 weeks when I started leaking), etc etc. With this one my boobs got huge at 10 weeks, but that's it! And everything's fine, so you really don't have to have symptoms to be pregnant:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->