you have got to be kidding me!

wanting1more

Praying for a sticky Bean
Reaction score
so i just broke down and tested after holding it in for 4 hours.. so I used a first response digital gold (not cheep!)

any way the test began the waiting thing then within a minute said YES+ awesome right?

WRONG because not 10 seconds later it changed to NO- and 5 seconds later changed to ? what the hell a question mark..

looks like i will be waiting to know a bit longer. anyone had that happen?

the site says the ? is a error bah here is the kicker I know better than to do it but i took the digital apart and it had 2 lines what a tease

Sounds like a dud test, call them and demand a free replacement. By the way all digital tests have 2 lines inside . . . i say use an FRER with just the lines. Good luck

wow thats strange i would deff call them and tell them to replace it!! good luck hun xx

thanks ladies i did not think about calling them for a replacement but now i will.

@ Lexi_Love305.. lol that is the sad part I know they all have 2 lines I do not know why i even bothered looking.

oh no, that would suck if that happened to me, i had some similar problems i would def demand a replacement..

:growlmad: opened the last box of them.. another freaking ? mark I wonder if they are open today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->