You know you are pregnant with your Rainbow when..

You know you are pregnant with a rainbow when you walk by the maternity section in the store and refuse to even look at the clothes...

And my own personal one-you know I'm safely pregnant with my rainbow (as in 6 months) when I cut my hair. (An actual cut and style, not just a trim.) That's my sign to the world that I'm sure it'll work out. I get a nice cut and let it grow until I'm 6 months pg the next time, then I get it chopped short again. The longest I've had to wait up until now is 2 years and 2 months. It'll probably be 3 years this time since I've got to wtt until I get rid of an infection and I'm already at 2 years and 1 month. It's looking like we won't get to ttc again until after Christmas at least. I have to add too that when I chop my hair, it's always been long enough to donate to Locks of Love so it's become my ritual of thanks for a healthy pregnancy.

Radiance, I was once in january jellybeans. I'm so truly sorry to read about baby Elijah.

I wish you a perfect journey to your rainbow xxx

I know I've a rainbow pregnancy.....because

I keep checking my underwear EVERY single time I go to the loo

When I get a sore stomach due to anything, could be constipation lol but I'm convinced its something really really awful!!

When dr's appts are both reassuring and absolutely terrifying at the same time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->