You know you are pregnant with your Rainbow when..

Radiance

Reaction score
  • You have a debate with yourself about ordering anything maternity or for the baby because if you buy it then you will jinx yourself.

• Constantly run to bathroom to check for blood or leaking when you feel any type of discharge

• When a little pain is big cause for panic

*You are very welcome to add!*

Yup.

I get myself so worked up before each appointment I'm on blood pressure meds!

You know you're preggers with your Rainbow when you get upset that MS has stopped for a day and then smile when it returns

You know you're preggers with your Rainbow when you get upset that MS has stopped for a day and then smile when it returns

Yes! I had horrible sickness yesterday, today I'm nausea but not throwing up, I was nervous and had to remind myself that it's normal!

*You know you are pregnant with your rainbow when you get cramps from gas and you know that is what's causing the cramps yet you are still really upset thinking something may be wrong.

Yep, all of these are very familiar!

Here's another one...

You know your pregnant with your rainbow when you consider the possibility of waiting until the baby is born before telling people!

You know your pregnant with your rainbow when you wish for every pregnancy symptom under the sun to show up, just for reassurance x

every post on this thread sure hits home for me! we are not alone!

You know your pregnant with your rainbow when you consistently have to reassure yourself that pregnancy works out more often than it ends..:hugs:

Yep, all of these are very familiar!

Here's another one...

You know your pregnant with your rainbow when you consider the possibility of waiting until the baby is born before telling people!

I also thought that but I decided to share with everyone (well close friends and family). I thought there was only two things that could happen and either way they would find out. I really hope I don't regret it down the road but everyone is being supportive, more than I thought they would be :) We aren't telling our toddlers until much farther on though as my daughter (3y/o almost) was very excited and attached to Elijah.

You know your pregnant with your rainbow when you wish for every pregnancy symptom under the sun to show up, just for reassurance x

I have definitely been doing this! This morning I thought I looked a little smaller, I was getting really worried!

You know your pregnant with your rainbow when you consistently have to reassure yourself that pregnancy works out more often than it ends..:hugs:

Yes, I had to look up statistics about risk of miscarriage last night. :hugs: I'm in the 5% now. I guess there's two sides on how I feel about that, relieved but not as I was the "1%" that gives stillbirth, I know my risk is very low but of course I will be worried. I am also really happy I'm past the 75% big part!

I saw a DOUBLE rainbow the day I got my BFP!!

Twins? ;) xx

I was just thinking the same thing!

I feel the exact same way about everything in this thread.

Some ways I know I am pregnant with my rainbow:

-The wait between appointments seems like 2 years instead of 2-3 weeks.
-First trimester is dragging.
I am assuming the rest of the pregnancy will drag as well since I worry about every little thing.

I have found that I want to hide in my house and not be around others (than my family) until I'm really far along!!

I have my appointment tomorrow.. please send me some prayers or positive thoughts!!

I'm quite worried..
Five days ago I took a blue clear estimator test and it said 3+
(it was first morning pee) and tonight I took one and it came back 2-3 weeks
(diluted urine- drank 4.5- 8ounce cups in those three hours and one bottle of water that hour (no urine since drinking the last bottle)...

I was freaking out and still worried but have read a lot of women having the same problems! Even doing both test at the same time and them being totally different. I know it's not that big of a difference and it's mostly because of the difference of time and diluted urine but I'm so worried now :cry: Nothing is going wrong (knock on wood) and the other test I've taken, the lines are much darker than they were. Elijah's two month angelversary is Wednesday (the 9th)- really hoping for really good news!!! Why must it be at 4pm :nope:

What about.....you know your pregnant with your rainbow when you haven't even told your H because you want to save him from the disappointment if it all goes wrong and are afraid he'll want to call it a day if "it" happens again,
Or is that just me.

What about.....you know your pregnant with your rainbow when you haven't even told your H because you want to save him from the disappointment if it all goes wrong and are afraid he'll want to call it a day if "it" happens again,
Or is that just me.

I did this, I wanted to wait until I hit at least 12 weeks, husband found out quickly as I was exciting and the most smiley since Elijah past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->