You know you spend way too much time on BnB....

nikky0907

Reaction score
.....with all you Brits when you spend the entire day winding clocks in your house convinced that it's daylight saving time.

Only to realize that you actually live in North America where it isn't due till November 2nd.

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

I'm still in shock.
Thank you Vickie one more time!

:rofl::rofl:

Don't worry, I had my mom convinced it was daylight savings today too except my dad was around to tell us otherwise :rofl:

:rofl: oh amy bless you, i did wonder when you mentioned it in a baby and toddler thread :hugs:

Ha! Bless you :) I thought it was odd when I just read turbo_moms post... I was thinking 'do they change them on different dates depending where you live over there?'

Baby brain, I swear mine has dissolved.

xxx

All day I do nothing but moan about the stupid thing and in fact the only thing stupid here is me!

i was also like :saywhat: when you mentioned it haha! I was thinking to myself ' i swear she isnt from britian'!!

:dohh: ;)

:rofl::rofl:

I didnt know you didnt do them at the same time as us if it makes you feel any better lol

ha ha ha :rofl: God us damn brits lol we like confusing people
xx

awww lol

Bless you , i thought it must be the same so didnt mention ;)

Your not alone when the ladies were talking about daylight savings I called DH 6 times to ask him if we change time..

But To hear you actually Changed the clocks gave me a good laugh thanks for that :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->