You know you spend way too much time on BnB....

I think the issue here is that we always used to do it at the same time, but then Bush thought that he could control time...so he changed it to the first Sat of Nov instead of the last Sat of October. Or at least thats what I was told

I think the issue here is that we always used to do it at the same time, but then Bush thought that he could control time...so he changed it to the first Sat of Nov instead of the last Sat of October. Or at least thats what I was told

i never knew that rae, i always wondered why its all different :hugs:

OMG!!! I totally thought this too... until just now actually :dohh: I thought that we were an hour back, as all my clocks in my house would have already changed, cause the only clocks we have are on the computer and cell phones and TV, so they all would have been automatic :rofl:

I actually like changing it later because than it stays lighter later in the evenings (I'm not a morning person :rofl:)

i was thinking about this before cos my mam said something about the clocks going back and i was really surprised cos she lives in turkey and i didnt know it was everywhere it changed

so is it just america that doesnt then? or did she change her clocks wrongly too?

xxx

recently North americans made it so we dont change our time until November instead of october. I feel like an outcast not changing time with everyone else

:rofl: I did wonder when I was reading amy's thread about the clocks. I had thought for a minute maybe MA stands for Manchester :rofl:
Then I thought well maybe it's just Canada that's next week.

I actually like changing it later because than it stays lighter later in the evenings (I'm not a morning person :rofl:)

me to vickie :hugs:

i was thinking about this before cos my mam said something about the clocks going back and i was really surprised cos she lives in turkey and i didnt know it was everywhere it changed

so is it just america that doesnt then? or did she change her clocks wrongly too?

xxx

No, Canada doesn't change either. Everywhere else does.

I didn't know that!
Pfft!:roll:

*still sulking at everyone*

i had to investigate if it makes you feel any better... because i told my mom and she wasn't convinced cause usually it's in some of the bigger papers up here as a reminder... cause it used to change before hallowe'en cause i remember going out trick or treating at like 5:30 when it was getting dark...
but like rae said, bush decided he wanted it differently, and canadians i guess had to follow..
me and pinkmac posted on the thread in here from hotsexymum that it was wrong!! lol!

i didnt know that other countries changed their clocks too i thought it was just us brits!!! only just found that out since joining bnb!! lol

I always thought it was just us Brits that changed the clocks. I guess it makes sense for everyone to change though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->