You know you're a mum when...

sparklerbear

Reaction score
Just a fun chat about being a mum! Being a first time mum, this is all so exciting and scary for me! But one of the things I've found is that I love just staring at my 7mo son while he's asleep :)
So! Here I start:

You know you're a mum when you love watching your baby sleeping, then realise you should be asleep because he'll be awake soon

You know you're a mum when you go out, not realizing you have food on your shirt, someone points it out, and you don't even care.

You know you are a mum when all your lovely handbags lie in your wardrobe because all you use is a nappy bag!

You know you are a mum when you havent had a hot cuppa for 3 years lol

You know your a mom when your bed time is at 9pm :winkwink:

When you have children's songs stuck in your head.

I also love watching my daughter sleep.

You know you're a mum when you go out, not realizing you have food on your shirt, someone points it out, and you don't even care.

You know you're a mum when you knew about the stain before you left the house but couldn't be bothered changing as it's taken you this long to get the kids ready as it is. So you feign surprise when someone points it out.

You know you're a mom when you don't shower on a daily basis anymore.

You also know you're a mom when you prefer jammies over regular clothes :haha:

1. You can sense a poop is coming before its even there.
2. You have no time to put on make up, dry your hair or properly shower.
3. You are happy to see poop.
4. You get annoyed when people park their car up the path and you can't get past with a pram.
5. Eye contact in the morning with your baby when you are hoping they will go back to sleep results in those adorable morning smiles that you just can't resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->