You know you've been TTC too long when....

I am also a newbie to the LTTTC forums, and this has made an incredibly shitty morning so much better.

I'm Steph, and I have to say so far I have been kidding myself with staying in TTC#1, because if I have previously refused to admit me and my husband are long termers...:dohh:

We've only been TTC for 1year 8months (which I know is a mere drop in the ocean for some of you), but after AF arriving (with a vengeance!) this morning, and logging on here to see row after row of "TTC for 4 months, how do I cope?" "TTC for 5 months, possible BFP 2dpo?" my very bitter inner bitch starting screaming "for fucks sake, would you just piss off!!"

It was then I knew I had to move away from TTC#1 and into LTTTC to save my sanity, and possibly the psychological health of others on that board by catching me on a bad day.

Ha ha - shouldnt laugh, but boy that sums up how I feel too. This is my first thread on LTTC - been trying since May/June 2010. I have to admit I am now a LTTCer!! :hugs:

.... when you see HTP on the back of a van and your first thought is home pregnancy test

When you have to bite your fingers to stop yourself typing something rude to the girl who's been TTC for 3 months and thinks she's got a line after 4DPO :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->