You really can't take your eyes off them!!!

BabyRaff

Proud mummy to Riley
Reaction score
So, put Riley down for some tummy time. Turned around to look on here, turned back, he has half a piece of paper and the rest is either in his mouth or in a mush on the floor.
I feel so bad :cry: with he be okay?

My daughter loves to "eat" paper. Sometimes I'm sure she's digested some before I noticed. Last week there was a piece of black string in her diaper. She's a picker and picks up everything she can find on the carpet. So far she's been fine. If he didn't gag or choke on it, it will come out in his diaper later on.

Yeah, Rileys like that, if he see's it he wants it. I was just a little worried about the ink, it was one of those asda price guarantee leaflets so full of black ink :/

im sure he will be fine Ellie is the same eats everything in sight lol, if anything he might have a runny poop lol xx

Newsprint isn't toxic. It rubs off on your hands and most of us put our hands near our face and mouth before washing them.

You might have an interesting diaper later.

Oh dear. The boy clearly doesn't have taste, maybe next time leave a Waitrose brochure on the carpet.

He'll be fine, Maria is always eating paper and cardboard when I'm not looking - I find it in her nappies :sick:

alexa had string her nappyt last week to its amazing how they dont choke however i cant for the life of me think were she got it from cos i hoover the carpet everyday cean her toys before i give them to her and she hasnt been wearing black she must have got it off our clothes :-/

Thanks everyone, glad Riley's not the only one a little wierd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->