You watching 16 and pregnant?

Scottish mum

Reaction score
Sorry another rant anybody watching teen mom on sky it's the new series.

I feel so bad for janelles mum! She's raising janelles lo and janelles is a complete waister goes out all the time, smokes pot and doesn't care about her lo. I feel like I want to kick her up the ass!!!

:coffee:

You should wait till later on and you see where Jenelle learnt some of her behaviour from. Her mum can be just as out of order as Jenelle. She is forced into some of the situations by her mum not actually allowing her to be a mother to Jase... She tries so hard so much of the time and all her mother does is smack her down over and over again.

She brings it on herself though. She knows shes on probation and due a drug test yet she goes a smokes weed. I have no sympathy for her and dont get me started on dumbass Chelsea...

I think she is an ass! She needs to stand up and take responsibility for her son!! She's only a mother when she chooses to be and we all know its a 24/7 job not an hour here or there! I say jace is better off without her at the mo the poor boy had to watch his mum make him second best!! X

Haha I know going back with her stupid ex but least she's looking after her lo x

I have watched that whole series already and I was totally shocked by how much it became evident that her mum was part of the problem. It must have been going on for years. Its learned behaviour. I know she does silly things and would never condone them but she is consistently told she is a shit mother and is not allowed to care for Jade and usually a reaction to that (especially for her age) is to be in the 'I might as well just do it then, I can't get any lower'.

Is it teen mom 2 your watching or 16 and pregnant i've watched all of them im a sucker for MTV

Janelle is a complete screw up she does it over and over and over again... it never stops.

Chelsea, Leah, Kail .. Amazing mom's being a mom is hard work and from what i see they seem to be always there for there babies no matter what!

Yes I know and it doesn't help she was only 16 when she had jace but from day one she acted like jace wasn't hers and was going out every night!! If her mum wasn't there poor jace would probably be in care

Yes it's teen mom new series. I watch them all too I'm addicted : )

Yes I know and it doesn't help she was only 16 when she had jace but from day one she acted like jace wasn't hers and was going out every night!! If her mum wasn't there poor jace would probably be in care

She was 16, but she made the choice to have sex i guess she sure couldnt deal with the responsibility!

Later on in the season's i think the UK might be slower then canada i think i had seen that on a FB group.. her mom is pretty pyscho as well.

Those shows are one of my guilty pleasures :blush: I usually fast forward through Jenelle stuff though. It's just too painful to see that sweet kid be in the middle of such a mess.

Love this programme!
Janelle really does make it harder for herself but yes her mum is a psycho too!! But yeah smoking when you know you have a drugs test coming up.....duh!
I like Chelsea, she is a great mum but would be better off without Adam.
Leah is a great mum too, she has been through alot but she should have thought about not wanting to go through a divorce before she cheated xx

Seriously as the others have said jenelles mum shouldn't have have either.... Not if she is going to treat him the same way she does Jenelle when he grows up.

I just went onto the mtv website and realized there's a new season of teen mom 2 that started in February. *Popping some popcorn and snuggling with my blanket*

I can't stand Jenelle. She's so damn stupid. The way her and her mom fight in front of that poor boy makes my heart break!

Oh dear so it's a big mess poor baby! The other girls cope very well and I think they come across well on tv.

Oh and janelle had another pregnancy scare wtf and she's married eh? X

The original teen mom is so much better. Love those girls. (Except Amber. Don't even get me started on her.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->