You watching 16 and pregnant?

Isn't it confirmed that Janelle is pregnant again? (as of 2013, not in the show)

The original teen mom is so much better. Love those girls. (Except Amber. Don't even get me started on her.)

But Farrah was so painful too! Her and her mom. Ughhh :wacko:

Yeah she's pretty awful. My husband goes on a huge long rant every time he sees her, LOL! Maci is probably my favorite out of all the girls, even though she's had some pretty dumb moments.

I watch this show too much. :blush:

Omg I looooove 16 and preggers and teen mom think I've seen every episode!! My favourite is Leah I think. I can't get over Farrah. She is such a brat to her mum and 'Michael' I have no idea why they put up with her being so rude!!! And jenelle is a screw-up. No matter what her mum is like she makes stupid choices and is not a good mother to that little boy (well from what they show you, and who knows how much it is edited obv)

Isn't it confirmed that Janelle is pregnant again? (as of 2013, not in the show)

I think she was but sadly miscarried. And I think she got married again then split very quickly? Lots of drugs etc etc

Poor girl is on a downward spiral and her poor son too. I wonder how much of an influence mtv has on her its great tv isn't it.

The prison interview with amber made me feel really uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"