You will want to share this.....

ShanandBoc

Reaction score
This is so awesome......:flower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc8ZbVcdHpg

Aww thats sweet. If only everyone was like that. Unfortunately they are not where I live. I was outside the pub 2 weekends ago and a man was lying on the floor, he had knocked himself out. There was atleast 20 people outside smoking and didnt even acknowledge him. I helped him and called an ambulance...he was sweet enough to come into the pub the following week with a box of chocolates for me.

Nice video though.

Aww thats sweet. If only everyone was like that. Unfortunately they are not where I live. I was outside the pub 2 weekends ago and a man was lying on the floor, he had knocked himself out. There was atleast 20 people outside smoking and didnt even acknowledge him. I helped him and called an ambulance...he was sweet enough to come into the pub the following week with a box of chocolates for me.

Nice video though.

Thats so kind of you and very sweet of him to acknowledge that kindness too. People can be so selfish these days, what disgusting behavior from those 20 people. Like this video teaches, treat others as u would want to be treated. If one of them were that man lying on the ground im sure they would want someone to help them!! :nope:

Ahh even though I know it's staged it made me cry, so lovely. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->