Young Adult Needing Some Advice

Eyes On Fire

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I had sex on Friday. We don't use condoms and use the "pulling out" method instead. I'm aware that this is risky because you can get pregnant because of the precum.

I've never really worried about being pregnant before because I've never really had any weird symptoms or anything not to mention my boyfriend and I have a very good relationship and I know he would stand by me. However, lately I've been experiencing diarrhea in the morning sometimes being more then once a day for this entire week. A couple days ago I was feeling an increased need to urinate. Even after I would urinate I would still feel like I would have to go again. My stomach has also been feeling strange around my belly button area.

I've read on many sites that some of these symptoms could be a sign of pregnancy and I've read on others that they're not symptoms so if anyone could offer any opinion on the matter it would be greatly appreciated.

Also I'm not expecting to get a period until the beginning of the next month so my boyfriend and I have decided to wait to see if my period comes before we try a pregnancy test. Any opinion on whether I could be pregnant or advice on what things to do would be very helpful.

Well, I don't see how these symptoms are linked to pregnancy. I have heard of constipation (I have had it since I started my prenatal vitamins) as a sign but never diarrhea. You urinating and still feeling like you have to go is a sign of a yeast infection or a UTI. In which a UTI has symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, and so on. I wish you the best of luck hun! Keep us updated on the situation. ;)

Well, I don't see how these symptoms are linked to pregnancy. I have heard of constipation (I have had it since I started my prenatal vitamins) as a sign but never diarrhea. You urinating and still feeling like you have to go is a sign of a yeast infection or a UTI. In which a UTI has symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, and so on. I wish you the best of luck hun! Keep us updated on the situation. ;)

i dont wish to worry you but with my pregnancy i had horrible diarrhea at the begining for the first 3 weeks everyone is different... i would suggest talking to the doctor about your urination thought... having to go right after going is not a sign of pregnancy shaunanicole is right could be a UTI (urinary tract infection) .... good luck hun

I haven't felt the need to urinate like I did a couple days ago and have since been urinating as I normally would without any pain or such when I do have to urinate. However the diarrhea and abdominal pain has still been here. I've also started to notice back pain, specifically in my lower back.

I wouldn't really class those as pregnancy symptoms, but i guess everyone is different so they could very well be.

I suggest waiting till your period is due and if it's late, then test. Not much you can do really before.

I'm basically worried about the diarrhea problem I've been having. I've read in several places that people have experienced diarrhea in the very beginning of their pregnancy. Like Parkep has mentioned she has experienced it as well. That's the main reason I'm worried that I could be pregnant. At first I thought maybe I ate something that didn't agree with me but I've had the diarrhea problem for about a week now.

Also I don't believe I have a UTI. I began researching the symptoms and really don't have any of the symptoms except for the one I mentioned about the need to urinate. However, I've not felt like that since the first day when I noticed it.

how many weeks away from your peirod are you ( i know they are unusal but what do you suspect).... if close enough and worried enough go see your GP and ask for a blood test (for pregnancy)

My last period occured on April 4th. I had sex on the following weekend. And I had sex on April 17th. The diarrhea began on the 20th and has occurred everyday since. I've estimated that my next period would occur on May 7th based on the fact that since the day I start there are 33 days in between.

I've never worried about being pregnant before so feeling like I have something to worry about is really new for me. And I've never been pregnant before so I'm not exactly sure what to expect or what symptoms I may feel since every woman is different.

My boyfriend and I have talked and we have a plan if I am in fact pregnant. However, we've both agreed to not worry about it until my period is late. However, I'm having a very hard time not worrying about it. Typically how long does it take before one might begin experiencing symptoms of pregnancy?

It's different for everyone.

Some people get symptoms right away, some not untill they are 4/5/6 weeks pregnant.

I got sore bbs and period cramps right from the last day of my last period.

A friend of mine had a UTI but didn't get the urination symptoms till about a week later. She thought she was pregnant because UTI symptoms vary very widely. I looked it up online and these are the common symptoms:

* Pain or a burning feeling during urination

* A feeling of urgency, or feeling the need to urinate frequently

* An altered appearance of the urine, either bloody (red) or cloudy (containing pus)

* Pain or pressure in the rectum (men) or in the area of the pubic bone (women)

* Passing only a tiny amount of urine even when the urge to urinate is strong

Other, more generalized, symptoms can also accompany a urinary tract infection:

* Tiredness

* Weakness

* Fever is not common if the infection is in the lower urinary tract (urethra or bladder), but may be present, especially if the infection has spread to the kidneys or blood.

* loose stools

hi i would go and have a little chat to your doc from the dates you gave you may well have caught your fertile time,, but maybe a little too early for symptoms you could have a virus or something ,, sorry not much help tp you x

I think its a good idea you going to see your doctor, because if it is a UTI or anything is wrong that isn't pregnancy your catching it early, so then they can treat it better.
I had symptoms from day 1 though, I had sore boobs and permanant stomach cramps and as soon as I missed my period I just knew and sure enough I got positive pregnancy tests, but like other members have said everybodys different.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->