young and confused, help!

ccphelps11

Reaction score
So, I take my birth control pills really awful. I'm afraid I messed them up too much this cycle and wasn't protected. I have an appt to get a new kind of birth control, but I don't even know when my last period was since I mess them up all the time! I had no idea when to test so I tried this afternoon, and I see nothing, do you? Last sexual activity with no protection was 10/08, and I'm unsure whether or not I ovulated or maybe I ovulated before that.) I feel sick and not like myself right now. Any thoughts, insight, or experiences? I don't know what to do, I'm so clueless :( Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_73a.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_73a.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5484.jpg
    IMG_5484.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 67
  • fullsizeoutput_739.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_739.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 17
I feel like I *might* see a faint line. I would suggest to wait a couple of days and retest. And/or yest in the morning when your hcg level is higher. Try not to stress until you have a definitive answer...best of luck. Keep us posted!!

All I see is the indent line, I honestly wouldn't panic. Although if you don't feel right and are unsure of your cycles I'd pop to a doctor for reassurance. When us your appointment to find out about new birth control? I'd imagine they would do a pregnancy test then anyway. it's standard practice in our surgery but not sure how it works elsewhere.

I'm unsure whether I can see anything on those. Did you have a period in between the last time you had sex and the time before? Just because it wasn't long ago you last had unprotected sex, if that was the only time you had unprotected sex after your last period then it's probably too soon to tell anyway. If you are unsure when your last period was I would suggest keeping track with an app or just your calendar so you at least have an idea of your cycles.
Not taking birth control regularly can mess things up regarding your periods and the stop/start of hormonal birth control can also mimic pregnancy symptoms so I wouldn't panic at the moment!
If you don't want to be pregnant right now but struggle to remember taking a pill each day perhaps a patch or implant may be a better option for you? I'm not sure what's on offer where you are. I would also test before you start any new birth control but use condoms in the meantime, and maybe give it a week before retesting x

If you ovulated on the 8th, you'd be too early to test, maybe try another in a few days? Good luck Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->