Young and WTT

GlassSlipper

Reaction score
Hey :flower:

I'm Hollie, i'm eighteen and i'm WTT. I've just got out of a 9 month relationship and thought he was "the one"... oh how wrong i was! We were going to start trying in a year but i'm so glad we didn't! So now i'm single and a long way off TTC :haha:

I'm WTT because i want to live my life before i decide to have a baby, i want to right the person i want to be with and i'm still in education. I know i have a long way off before i even think about TTC but i'm very broody and i thought i'd join. Both of my older sisters are trying for a baby and i do childcare at college so i thought this site would come in quite handy there too :thumbup:

Hope people don't mind me joining because i'm WTT and still very young :blush:

Hi Hollie, welcome and well done for having such a sensible view at your age. You are only young once, no matter what people say that you can have fun when the kids have grown up and left, it ain't the same. I was in exactly the same situation as you at (about) your age.
Got with who I thought was the love of my life at 18 only to spli very badly 2 years later. I lived and loved my 20s and am now TTC with parter of 7 years. It's only fair to give your baby a family based on a stable loving relationship!
In the meantime have fun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->