Young, Dumb and Living Off Mum

Sovereign

Reaction score
OMG I can't believe how spoilt some of them are! That Nicola needs a smack! x

yeh i know...im never allowing my kids to walk all over me like they do...show some respect

i missed it last night but seen it last week! its awful!!

I just can't believe some of them are like, 25 or something! x

It's hilarious. They're so funny. Although that toilet almost made me puke :sick: xx

That toilet was disgusting! That Nicola really annoys me i couldn't believe she was 25 she seems like the most immature out of them all.

She really really does my head in! I'm glad that Rachel went too! x

I know Rachel really annoyed me she was absolutely disgusting can't believe anyone could be that dirty, so glad she left.

Who do you think will be going next week?

Nicola. I hope so anyway, I think the others are trying quite hard now. Who do you think? x

I think Nicola and if not her probably Dannielle. I think Dina will win.

Lol I watched this for the first time tonight, I can't believe that Nicola is 25, she acts about 12! All that whining about having to catch a piglet! She was so so annoying! Was really surprised she wasn't picked to go, or even as one of the 3 to pick from! x

I watched this for the first time too last night... I cant believe that one girl who got kicked out didnt shower every day, her feet were gross! :sick: and then took all that booze to the farm, she has serious problems!
And Nicola OH MY GOD! Cant believe shes 25, i hope she goes next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->