Young first time mummies wanted EDD dec 17th or around

T

TLT

I'm 21, due Dec 17th and this is our first. Just looking to talk to somebody in a similar situation, compare symptoms etc.

Edit: it sounds like a gumtree ad. Haha :p

Perfect :D were you ttc or is it a happy surprise? happy surprise for me.

We were TTC but had male factor infertility so was a big surprise for us:D

Really? Wow, this must be so exciting for you both. How are your symptoms so far? I'm actually finding that mine are really starting to ease up now. I still get pangs of nausea in the evening, after dinner thank goodness, but on the whole they're getting much more manageable!

I had terrible all day sickness for a month, its kind of passed now but I am still on the tablets, lost a lot of weight and was getting really fed up:(

Not long to your scan:D no idea when mine is :(

I had terrible all day sickness for a month, its kind of passed now but I am still on the tablets, lost a lot of weight and was getting really fed up:(

Not long to your scan:D no idea when mine is :(

Oh no, hyperemesis? That sounds really terrible. I mean, the nausea is reassuring but it's pretty hideous at it's worst. Luckily I haven't been sick once.

I know! I've already had one scan at 9 weeks and all was well so... fingers crossed for this one! What do you and your OH do then? I'm a lazy bum student, nearly graduated and then... who knows. OH is a chef. Have you not had a letter through yet about scan dates and MW appts? Tsk, maybe call your GP and see what the hold up is?

It was reassuring at first, OH was happy as it made it real but then it got awful:(

Well I have a midwife appointment but its on the same time as an exam so I need to get that changed but can NEVER get through on the number on the letter, I've probably tried over 100 times but they never answer :| I am a law student, but HATE it:D I'm also starting my own business and work on a bar, OH is an NVQ assessor.

It was reassuring at first, OH was happy as it made it real but then it got awful:(

Well I have a midwife appointment but its on the same time as an exam so I need to get that changed but can NEVER get through on the number on the letter, I've probably tried over 100 times but they never answer :| I am a law student, but HATE it:D I'm also starting my own business and work on a bar, OH is an NVQ assessor.

A law student eh? I'm only a languages student... it's a bit of a doss tbh. How are you coping with early pregnancy and uni work? I'm finding it to be a hideous pain. Glad it's almost done with. What's the business, if you don't mind me asking?

Purpledahlia - welcome! The more of us the merrier! We should start a little club :D

yeah for sure!! hehe, well im on msn if either of you want to add me, pm me!

Heya, I'm 17 and due December 6th! I will chat to anyone about anything! In fact, chatting about my pregnancy is my favourite topic atm! If anyone wants to chat, leave me a message! xx

Whoops, forgot about this thread :rofl: I'm not balancing uni and pregnancy very well but I've passed caring really I HATE the subject :( I was really tired after work yesterday so went to sleep at 7pm, woke up at 11pm and couldn't sleep for hours, slept through my train so missed a 9am exam BUT the train I would have been taking to come home derailed so I am glad I missed it. It's a fashion related business but thats all I'm giving away at the minute ;)

I did textiles at uni for two years in Aberdeen but i left, i wanted to do fashion but i chose the wrong course. Should of gone to Galashields. hindsight is a great thing!!!
I am getting really nervous about my 12 week scan, have you giuys had yours yet?

Still havent had a midwife appointment:(

you really should have kirstin, what did your GP say? you should have had your bloods taken and then they give yu the results at your next MW appt, and you should be booked in for your dating and nuchal scan. do you have that?? cos u need to take all your notes - which the midwife does with you! Ring your hospital and check the refferral for antenatal care went through from the GP.
I have my 12 week Dating and nuchal scan today. and was up at a and e last night with pains, they took my bloods and just rang me said they were good so they are not anticipating a problem. x

I haven't had anything, just been told to ring back next week if I still havent got an appointment, I've rang for the past 3 weeks :|

Hey, I'm 21 too, and due 2nd December.

Kirstin, I think it sounds like your going to have to be pushy. I found that with some surgeries, you don't get anywhere by being polite, so just DEMAND to be seen! I had to do it for my scan, and it was horrible! I hate being pushy!

Anywhos, yes! Another one for the club!

Well I'm going to phone again today if the post arrives without an appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->