Young first time mummies wanted EDD dec 17th or around

The midwife came to my house :| and made out as if I hadn't cancelled my other appointment because of my exam and I was just skipping it. Then she said she had been ringing me, but kept missing me, why she couldn't leave a message is beyond me.

So anyway, finally got an appointment for Thursday, now need to take the day off work after I made a big fuss about working Thursday :rofl:

well least you have an appointment now, wht about your scan? did they give you a date for that? they cant do the nuchal test after 14 weeks so you need to ring the antenatal care at hospital and check... not the GP they wont know. xx

p.s, when i first rang i had waited for ages with no appt,and i rang up and they were like uggh it was today!? i said well nobody told me so why would i of known? i recieved the letter the day AFTER the appt, so be pushy as someone else said, its for your baby! x

The midwife said she would book my scan on Thursday after shes seen me, I hope she gives me the appointment there and then, I cant be doing with all this messing around:|

heeeyy!! im 23 (just) and due 15th Dec...do I qualify?! :D

Kirstin - any luck with your dating scan yet? It took three weeks after my mw sent the request before I got my letter through stating when my scan was, and even then they had it booked for another 4 weeks away, by which point I would have been 17 weeks!!! I had to ring the hospital and request an earlier scan and now have it next week so you do need to be chasing them.

The midwife booked it today, its the week after next so finally getting somewhere.

Appointment went ok but as usual when someone starts talking about blood tests, things inside me etc. I go all faint and I KNEW this would happen at the appointment, tried so hard not to but went dizzy, fainted and spent the appointment lying down, how am I going to handle the birth? :rofl:

How is everyone? Have you all had your scans now? Mine is Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->