young ltttc buddies !

I am 26, and have been TTC for 7.5 years. I have been having issues with doctors telling me im too young since the beginning. If theyd taken me seriously 7 years ago, I probably wouldnt be in this situation.

Chalei- has any doc recommend. Hsg- clearing tubed out..or lap surgery to clear out scar tissue. Or iui?

They have mentioned hsg, but they want to wait. They won't help me now, with any procedures because I'm overweight and they don't think overweight women should have babies.

Chalei- booo...clearing tubes shouldn't have anything to do with weight

As far as we know my issues are anovulatory and thats it.

They have mentioned hsg, but they want to wait. They won't help me now, with any procedures because I'm overweight and they don't think overweight women should have babies.

That is awful! I am overweight according to my BMI too (used to be obese before I had gastric sleeve surgery when I was 19 and I did drop 42kgs before we started TTC)... I went through all our fertility treatments as an overweight girl. After so many failed clomid rounds and whatnot I burst our crying to our FS and said - "It is just because I am fat that we can't get pregnant!" He blatantly said - "no it is not, you will get pregnant and have a baby." I would be changing Dr/clinics if I was you. :hugs:

I have already change doctors a couple of times and no other RE within a reasonable distance will touch me

I have been told from the beginning that it's because I'm fat that I cant get pregnant. They all say lose weight but none of them will help me lose it. I try on my own but with all of my issues its next to impossible to get any significant amount off before my body shuts down and won't keep losing

Hey ladies! Can I join??

I'm almost 23, DH is 26. We've been trying for 2 years. DH is fine and all tests for me have come back normal. After 6 losses, we know something is up but no one will dig cause I'm "too young" and have "plenty of time." I'm tired of not being taken seriously that's for sure.
Not sure what the next step for us is since we don't want to use a lot of money but I think we're getting to the point of needing answers.
I'm just so discouraged!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->