Young mother of a toddler and a baby on the way!

mommyAmoroso2

Reaction score
Hello Everybody my name is Noel. I am 22 years old and i have a 7 year old son and i am expecting a baby girl in May 2015. i was only 14 years old when i found out i was pregnant with my son, still with the father at the time and life just fall apart around me before my eyes. so here i am now alive and well and raising a healthy 7 year old who is full of life! He is the reason i am still here today! so i decided to start a blog for young mothers and talk about the struggles and the happy times of mother hood! ive only did one blog so far about my job and i plan on doing more very soon! i just need to know people are gonna be willing to read comment and see my blogs! i really wanna help young moms ! so here is where my blogs will be posted ! please check back for more blogs! thank you soo much!! from one mom to other!!

Welcome. :flow:

Congratulations on your pregnancy & good luck with your blog!

Hi there! I'm a teen mom. 16. I have a little boy who is 6 months old! And although I was on birth control, I'm expecting #2 probably in September. No idea what the gender is! My boyfriend and I are hoping its a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->